Starbreeze and Behaviour Interactive have released the 2nd update for Dead by Daylight, titled “The 80’s Pack” on digital distribution platform Steam.
Our five dear victim friends have decided that if they were to be savagely murdered, they might as well do it with style! Dress your survivor with iconic pieces of fashion from the 80’s in this cosmetic pack.
The 80’s Pack includes:
- The Tartan Special Top, The Skull Print Top, the Siberian Tiger Legs, the Stripes of Power and the Ripped Leggings, for Nea
- The Patches Denim Jacket, the Ripped Jeans and the Leather Pants, for Jake
- The College Letterman, the Hooded Training Top, the Sports Leggings and the Mauve Presentation Pants, for Meg
- The Two-tone Coat, the Electric Jacket, the Pale Jeans and the Red Flash Boots, for Claudette
- The Surf Tones and Dwight Cubed t-shirts, the Brown Slacks and the Watermelon Pants, for Dwight.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse.
Dead by Daylight is out now and available on Steam