Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout continues its fun-filled fumble through time and space with the launch of Season 4 today on PC and PlayStation platforms. Astronauts, aliens and the funkiest looking Fall Guys this side of synthwave will bumble their way through a sci-fi-inspired Season packed with seven new Rounds, plus oodles of challenges, costumes and features.
Season 4 – New Rounds:
- Skyline Stumble – Our new 60-player gauntlet showcases a mega assortment of fresh futuristic obstacles, including Low Gravity Zones, Forcefields and Lasers.
- Hoverboard Heroes – Set sail for slimy seas as players dive and stumble over perilous obstacles. Ride out the chaos on the hoverboard ‘til the finish line or face elimination.
- Basketfall – Team up to shoot some hoops in low gravity. This is the Fall Guys future, so prepare for a very silly number of basketballs…and triple hoops.
- Short Circuit – A new type of racing Round drops beans on the grid and propels them through lap after lap of gravity-defying, obstacle-strewn mayhem.
- Power Trip – Stumble onto the future-funk dancefloor and light up those tiles in a battery-powered battle for disco domination.
- Big Shots – Ever wondered what it’d be like to stand on a See Saw while inflatable stars, magnets, gamepads, and miniature Saturns were shot at you? Well, now you’ll know.
- Roll On – Its Roll Out…but a race? In this classic themed Round, 60 players dash to the finish line over a series of rambunctious rotating drums. Don’t fall off.
New Feature: Squads Mode. Qualify together as a Squad of 4, with your whole Squad claiming victory if any of you win the final Round.
New Round Type: Squad Race. Score points for your Squad by crossing the finish line—the higher your position, the more points you earn. The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad player’s performance matters.
New Round Type: Squad Survival. Stay out of that slime and earn precious points for your Squad. The lowest scoring Squad gets eliminated, so feel free to target opponents and throw them off their game.
New Feature: Daily Challenges. Eager beans can log in each day to receive new Challenges to complete, with the opportunity to earn bundles of Fame and Crown Shards.
New Currency: Crown Shards. Earn 60 Crown Shards to transform them into a shiny new Crown. Collect Shards through Challenges and Squads, and check your balance in the Show Selector screen.
See the full Fall Guys Season 4 patch notes here.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is out now on PlayStation and PC via Steam.