Blizzard Entertainment just announced the third Adventure to come to Hearthstone at this week’s BlizzCon. The new Adventure is called the League of Explorers and unlike the other Adventures it will not have a slow reveal over the next few weeks. Everything is out and here’s what you can expect:
- 45 New cards including 5 legendaries which you check out on their Facebook page here;
- 9 Class Challenges which award a class-specific card;
- Heroic mode for anyone looking for something more difficult;
- 2 New Game Boards called Excavation and The Hall of Explorers;
- and a New Keyword called Discover.
The new gameplay mechanic allows the caster to chose one of three cards randomly selected from all the neutral and class-specific cards in the game whenever a card with Discover is being played. The random cards also have to fit withing a criteria described by the card with Discover (e.g. “Discover a 1-mana cost minion”)
Just like Curse of Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain before it, the new Adventure will be priced at $6.99 or 700 in-game gold per wing or $19.99 for all four wings. If you already have one wing the remaining three will be $14.99 and if you already own two, the remaining two will be $9.99.
Hearthstone: League of Explorers is set launch next week, on the 13th of November 2015.