Fantasy tactical role-playing game The Dwarves has received a major update, adding a completely new gameplay experience.
With the ‘Challenges’, players are given access to three different game modes. First is Horde Mode, where the heroes fight against a vast enemy army that grows in numbers and difficulty from wave to wave. Time Challenge, however, demands players to kill all opponents as fast as possible, whilst in Chase, the goal is to capture a running Orc with his rucksack while hacking and slashing through his comrades.
These new modes can be played directly from the main menu, and to add a competitive edge players will earn points and can unlock all of the game’s 15 heroes to use them in these modes, with a high score leaderboard showing the results of each attempt.
The patch is now live on PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as a free download.
– New game modes: three different Challenges on six maps
– Three new achievements for the new challenges
– New campaign difficulty mode: Very Easy
– Engine update: performance upgrade in many scenes
– Divided display language and subtitle option
– Turkish language added (Subtitles / OnScreen-Text)
– Optimized camera collision
– Additional graphics settings
– Free Key Bindings