Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate will feature a male and female protagonist who will both be playable, according to Kotaku.
The protagonists are said to go by the names of Jacob and Evie and are a brother and sister duo who are heavily involved in the criminal underworld of Victorian London, where Syndicate is set. Ubisoft where criticised after the launch of Unity last year for not including a playable female character and have appeared now to have taken that onboard.
According to Kotaku, Jacob is the main playable character and will account for around 75% of the campaign while sister Evie will be playable for the other 25%. However players will be able to switch between them freely in between missions as we have seen done in Grand Theft Auto 5 with its 3 protagonists.
An official announcement regarding Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate is due at 5pm today so expect more details regarding the game later today.